Certified Diabetes Educator jobs @ One Drop
We’re looking for someone who wants to be a leader in a new approach to diabetes education. You’ll be expected to use your expertise as a diabetes educator in new, exciting ways, using mobile technology and advanced analytics to provide education and support to people with diabetes when they need it most.
- Provide diabetes education and coaching entirely via text message within the One Drop mobile app
- Use our 12-lesson diabetes coaching curriculum to deliver a new paradigm of diabetes education
- Get to know One Drop users and learn about their motivations for managing diabetes and their barriers to getting there
- Answer users’ questions and provide them with resources to help them manage their diabetes effectively
- Encourage, support and empower users to make healthy behavioral changes
- Support users who are dealing with tough emotions and diabetes-related stress
- Give users real-time insights and feedback about their diabetes management behavior
- Help refine and develop the the optimal workflow for One Drop Experts
- Give feedback and suggestions about how to improve the One Drop Experts user experience
- Identify materials and resources we need and help develop these materials, based on your area of expertise
- Get in on the ground-floor on a massively ambitious project
- Deeply impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people worldwide
- Modern, flexible, progressive workplace
- Convenient LES location
- Healthcare tech, yeah!
About One Drop
One Drop is a digital health company harnessing the power of mobile computing and data science to empower people with diabetes to live healthier lives. We believe diabetes management should be an integrated part of your lifestyle — something that empowers, motivates, and keeps you mindful. Beyond tracking and analyzing all of the essentials — blood glucose, medication, food, and activity — the One Drop platform provides three types of in-app support: personal data-driven insights, a worldwide community for peer support, and one-on-one expert support. Almost 500 million people around the world are living with diabetes. Our mission is to connect everyone and provide the resources needed to thrive and navigate diabetes, together.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a copy of your CDE certificate.