Growth Marketing Associate
Your main responsibility will be on how to find, delight, and keep mobile app users. You’ll be expected to understand the mobile app customer acquisition process, the key conversion points, and how to test and measure results to improve customer acquisition, engagement, and retention. You’ll work with an amazing group of teammates across design, product, and marketing to create and execute growth initiatives.
- Define the growth plan across key mobile app customer stages, including customer acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell
- Manage keywords, search engine optimization (SEO), and app store optimization (ASO) to drive acquisition
- Coordinate, test, and execute growth programs to engage mobile users
- Measure and optimize the growth funnel, providing insights to the team on initiatives, learnings, and plans
- Manage key software tools across the customer journey, including search performance, download attribution, paid search, app store performance, cohort analysis, and event-based mobile analytics
- Get in on the ground-floor on a massively ambitious project
- Deeply impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people worldwide
- Modern, flexible, progressive workplace
- Unlimited vacation time
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Convenient NYC location (LES)
- Healthcare tech, yeah!
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of experience in a high-growth mobile app or SaaS business model
- Hands-on, self-sufficient marketer who can manage the tools and create programs
- Knowledge of multiple mobile tactics across each customer stage
- Curious, passionate, fast-learner, obsessive data geek
- Experience with mobile growth app tools (Facebook Ads, App Annie, Google Analytics, Localytics, iTunes Connect)
- Exceptional communicator with a structured, honest, and rigorous thought process
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
About One Drop
One Drop is a digital health company harnessing the power of mobile computing and data science to empower people with diabetes to live healthier lives. We believe diabetes management should be an integrated part of your lifestyle — something that empowers, motivates, and keeps you mindful. Beyond tracking and analyzing all of the essentials — blood glucose, medication, food, and activity — the One Drop platform provides three types of in-app support: personal data-driven insights, a worldwide community for peer support, and one-on-one expert support. Almost 500 million people around the world are living with diabetes. Our mission is to connect everyone and provide the resources needed to thrive and navigate diabetes, together.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and links to interesting projects or your website.