Product Manager - Enterprise Apps
We’re looking for a PM to lead product strategy, development, and execution for our enterprise product lines. You’ll be expected to work cross functionally with our growing teams and to use qualitative customer research and quantitative data analysis to communicate and execute a product vision.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Integrate usability studies and market analysis into product requirements to ensure user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Get in on the ground-floor on a massively ambitious project
- Deeply impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people worldwide
- Modern, flexible, progressive workplace
- Convenient LES location
- Healthcare tech, yeah!
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management
- Meaningful experience managing the development of web and mobile enterprise apps
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies fast
- Ability to make informed decisions using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong technical understanding of mobile and web products
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills expressing a structured, honest, and rigorous thought process
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
About One Drop
One Drop is working relentlessly to improve the lives of all people with diabetes. We believe diabetes management should be an integrated part of your lifestyle — something that empowers, motivates, and keeps you mindful. Beyond tracking the essentials — blood glucose, medication, food, and activity — the One Drop platform provides three types of in-app support: personal data-driven insights, a worldwide community for peer support, and one-on-one expert support. Almost 500 million people around the world are living with diabetes. Our mission is to connect everyone and provide the resources needed to thrive and navigate diabetes, together.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and links to interesting projects or your website.