QA jobs @ One Drop
We’re seeking a passionate, awesome, and energetic Quality Assurance Engineer to work at our growth-phase NYC-based startup. You’ll be working with a talented, diverse, and fun group developing new ways to help people with diabetes treat and monitor themselves in an empowering and innovative way.You’ll work closely with our engineering and product teams to ensure a high-quality user experience on our mobile and Web-based products. You will be responsible for building our top-of-the-line testing framework as well as functionally testing new features to make sure that our product is consistently awesome and our customers are cared for. To be successful, you must have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities.
We’re looking for forward-thinking innovators who live and breathe technology and are on top of the latest trends and developments in their field. If you want to collaborate and learn with a small team of motivated technologists who love what they do and care about their work, One Drop is the place for you.
QA at One Drop
We are deeply about the quality of our product and its’ user experience. We are meticulous and believe in taking the time to get things right. We greatly value Quality Assurance and believe it is a critical role within our team.
- Perform manual functional, integration and regression testing on mobile iOS and Web-based applications against new builds and releases in an Agile environment
- Test RESTful API’s
- Produce, review, and enhance test documentation
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute existing regression test scripts (About our framework: MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Work closely with developers & product team to identify, classify and test new features and issues
- Monitor and track resolution of defects, coordinating with developers in order to prevent, report, and resolve defects
- Collaborate with product team to refine acceptance criteria for user stories
Got these? Even better
- Experience with object oriented design principles and languages (preferably Objective C/Java)
- Experience with automation: Selenium Webdriver, Appium, and Ready API (SoapUI NG)
- Experience using Web and or mobile analytics tool such as Crashlytics
- Experience using xCode to measure performance, memory leakage, energy usage and getting crash logs
- Experience creating test cases in BDD format
- Get in on the ground-floor and have a big impact on a massively ambitious project
- Work on something that deeply affects the lives of our users
- Health-care tech, yeah!
- Convenient location in Austin or Manhattan (lower east side)
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and links to interesting projects or your website.