Subscription / eCommerce Specialist
Your main focus will be to manage our online subscription business, ensuring an amazing, delightful user experience across the customer lifecycle. You’ll work with teammates across growth, marketing, design, and product to support the online product catalog, customer communications, and product fulfillment. You’ll be expected to literate in, and obsessively curious about, the online shopping experience, payment processing, logistics, and package fulfillment.
- Maintain the online store product catalog, including products, SKUs, images, copy, pricing, and discounts
- Track metrics across the online shopping experience, measuring performance and providing insights to the team
- Create and manage forecasting models for inventory and sales
- Get in on the ground-floor on a massively ambitious project
- Deeply impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people worldwide
- Modern, flexible, progressive workplace
- Unlimited vacation time
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Convenient NYC location (LES)
- Healthcare tech, yeah!
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years working in an eCommerce and/or subscription business
- Experience with Shopify or other eCommerce platforms (WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, Volusion)
- Familiarity with subscription-based models, including cost of acquisition, lifetime value, churn
- Familiarity with package fulfillment, logistics and supply chain processes
- A basic understanding of how websites work, including responsive design, html, and CSS
- Curious, passionate, fast-learner, obsessive data geek
- Exceptional communicator with a structured, honest, and rigorous thought process
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
About One Drop
One Drop is a digital health company harnessing the power of mobile computing and data science to empower people with diabetes to live healthier lives. We believe diabetes management should be an integrated part of your lifestyle — something that empowers, motivates, and keeps you mindful. Beyond tracking and analyzing all of the essentials — blood glucose, medication, food, and activity — the One Drop platform provides three types of in-app support: personal data-driven insights, a worldwide community for peer support, and one-on-one expert support. Almost 500 million people around the world are living with diabetes. Our mission is to connect everyone and provide the resources needed to thrive and navigate diabetes, together.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and links to interesting projects or your website.