The UX Researcher will work closely with Product Designers, Product Managers and other team members to understand user behavior and uncover critical user insights through a variety of methods ranging from in-person interviews to remote surveys and testing. Additionally, the UX Researcher will be responsible for synthesizing tracking data and garnering user insights from product analytics.
- Lead UX Research & User Testing for all of One Drops products
- Evaluate and improve all existing research processes
- Work with Designers, Product Managers and Engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Integrate usability studies and market analysis into product requirements to ensure user satisfaction
- Conduct research across the entire product development process that varies as needed in approach, scale, scope, time frame, and methodology (including surveys, usability tests, interviews and A/B tests)
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and presentations
- Get in on the ground-floor on a massively ambitious project
- Deeply impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people worldwide
- Modern, flexible, progressive workplace
- Convenient LES location
- Healthcare tech, yeah!
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience in a data-driven design environment
- A degree in a related field
- You are intimately familiar with user-centered design principles, UX best practices, and heuristics
- You have experience conducting rapid and effective research in a startup environment
- You have the ability to develop bulletproof in-person interview script and simultaneously prepare to go completely off-script when speaking with a passionate user
- You are able to select research/test methods that achieve the most insightful results within budget and time constraints
- You have worked closely with teams to build and ship products that users love
- You have worked with web and mobile products
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies fast
- Ability to make informed decisions using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills expressing a structured, honest, and rigorous thought process
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
About One Drop
One Drop is working relentlessly to improve the lives of all people with diabetes. We believe diabetes management should be an integrated part of your lifestyle — something that empowers, motivates, and keeps you mindful. Beyond tracking the essentials — blood glucose, medication, food, and activity — the One Drop platform provides three types of in-app support: personal data-driven insights, a worldwide community for peer support, and one-on-one expert support. Almost 500 million people around the world are living with diabetes. Our mission is to connect everyone and provide the resources needed to thrive and navigate diabetes, together.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and links to interesting projects or your website.