Save Time & Money. Lower A1C.
Empower your patients to reach their health goals with the One Drop Diabetes Management Platform.
One Drop user reduce A1C by 1.0 percentage point in as little as 2 months.
Dachis J, Osborn CY, Rodbard D, Huddleston B. One Drop app users report improved glycemic control. Annals of Behavioral Medicine Annual Meeting Supplement issue, in press.
Average Blood Glucose
185 → 158 mg/dL
In just 4 weeks, One Drop | Mobile app users enrolled in One Drop | Experts reduced average blood glucose from 185 mg/dL to 158 mg/dL
Osborn CY, Heyman M, Dachis J. The One Drop mobile app and Experts program is evidence based and improves blood glucose. 2017 Annals of Behavioral Medicine Annual Meeting, 51 (Suppl 1), S1-S2867.
What do you get?
Make the most out of your time with patients with our reports – no cost to you.
- Web-based, no wires or downloads
- Real-time data
- User-sent TLS encrypted reports
- Glucose, food, medication, activity, weight and A1C history all in one place
- Easy-to-read reports to help you pinpoint trends and treat
Beyond the Clinic
Limited time with patients? Extend care beyond the clinic with our help.
- Patients have access to a CDE 24/7
- Educational resources always available
- Curated content based on each individual’s situation