We’re very excited to announce the release of One Drop 2.0! Many thanks to everyone who sent us suggestions. With your feedback in mind, we’ve redesigned the interface from the ground up. Here are the highlights:
Simple, Beautiful, & Intuitive
One Drop 2.0 brings together diabetes, data, and design like never before.
New Tab Bar Navigation
- Thumb through everything that’s important to you, even while on the move
- Me Stream, News, Community and Settings — all tabbed at the bottom of the screen
One Drop Feature: New Tab Bar Navigation (v2.0) from One Drop on Vimeo.
All your Stats, At a Glance
- Average glucose, total insulin, total carbs, and total activity right above your timeline
- Tap on your daily stats for a summary of your progress over time
- Swipe to the left on your timeline for day-by-day analytics
Get More from the Me Stream
- Tap on a moment in your to see all of your pictures, tags, notes, and pro-tips in-line
Motivation, On Demand
- Diabetes news, motivation, tips, and other treats are now in the News tab
- Check out News whenever you need some inspiration — we’ve got your back
Huge Food Database & Automatic Carb Counting
- Largest built-in database of verified food and nutrition data
- Search for foods, scan barcodes, and save favorites
- Let one One Drop automatically tally up the carbs for you
- Set up your basal insulin doses, oral medications, etc. for automatic logging
- Receive reminders to take your scheduled meds on time, every time
- Set up insulin pump basal rates & log temp basals
Check out the new One Drop today. We can’t wait to hear what you think.
Happy Birthday to us! 365 days ago, One Drop launched at LAUNCH Festival 2015.
Today, at this year’s #LAUNCHfestival, One Drop founder Jeff Dachis updated the crowd on the road travelled over the past year, including the recent rollout of the One Drop Food Library, and a preview of diabetes coaching services and the bluetooth glucometer and meter subscription service to be launched later in 2016.
It’s been an amazing journey, with much more to come!
Pumpers rejoice! Now you can set up your basal rates in One Drop! Just go to Settings (top left) > Health Settings > Auto Basal Rate. Enter your basal info and basal insulin will flow seamlessly into your timeline 24/7. Want to log a temp basal? No problem! You can enter temp basal rates at any time right from the One Drop home screen by tapping “Set Temp Basal” in the blue bar above the Me stream. For step-by-step instructions, check out the videos below.
As an added bonus, you can set up daily reminders to log any temp basal rates you may have used throughout the day. Note: YOU MUST have push notifications enabled to receive reminders, so make sure to turn them on for One Drop!
VIDEO: How to Set up Basal Rates
VIDEO: How to Set up Temp Basal Rates