Dear One Drop family,
It’s been another year for the books. Another year full of triumphs, challenges, and everything in between. In this unpredictable world, I am certain of one thing: there is always hope for change. And I know this because of you, our members.
Over the past year, you stepped up and you made changes, both big and small, in order to get healthier and live more fulfilling lives. Our latest research studies show:
- Members with stage 2 hypertension reduced their blood pressure by -21/-12 mmHg.
- Members with diabetes reduced their A1C by an average of -1.25%.
- Overweight and obese members lost over 10 pounds on average.
Not only have you improved your clinical outcomes, but you’re feeling better mentally and you’re being more productive at work because you’re using One Drop.
- In a recent study, 52% of members indicated that One Drop helps them stay productive at work.
- One Drop boosts mental health for members with type 2 diabetes and hypertension, improving life satisfaction and lowering depression risk by nearly five times as compared to a control group.
You’ve also collectively logged more than 34 billion data points, up from 17 billion in 2020. By tracking your data with the One Drop app, you’re making our AI-powered predictions and insights even stronger for everyone in the community. We’re all in this together.
Your dedication to your health throughout all the ups and downs that life throws at us is what keeps us inspired and innovating at One Drop. Over the last year, we made some major improvements to the One Drop experience to help you keep climbing:
- Supported you in reaching your health goals with an adjustable goals feature for A1C, weight, activity, and blood pressure.
- Made it easier for you to track all your food (not just carbs) with an expanded and simpler food logging feature.
- Created CE-marked blood pressure insights to provide you with real-time feedback on how your blood pressure is trending, so you can take action and prevent major heart problems.
- Began offering the Withings blood pressure monitor and scale in our store to help you take a more holistic look at your health.
- Brought One Drop to you in more ways than ever by expanding our availability at Apple stores, Best Buy, Walmart.com, Amazon, and CVS stores, in addition to new offerings at onedrop.today.
- Developed a new AI-powered cardiovascular disease prevention program to guide members at risk for cardiovascular disease in forming heart-healthy habits
While we do what we do to benefit our members who want to live healthier lives, it’s also encouraging to receive recognition from outside organizations. In 2021, we were honored to have:
Ranked #287 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, a list of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, fintech, and energy tech companies in North America
Received recognition as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for 2021 by Crain's New York Business for the second year in a row
Joined the AHA Center for Health Technology & Innovation Innovators’ Network, a consortium focused on building and fostering health technology relationships to develop innovative and scalable solutions across the health continuum
We believe that everyone deserves access to precision health no matter what you do, where you live, or how much you make. We have big plans in 2022 to make precision health even more accessible, to transform more lives, and to change the way we all experience our health.
I’m humbled and grateful that you have put your trust in us. On behalf of everyone at One Drop, I thank you for joining us on this journey. I can’t wait to see where we go, together.
With much love and gratitude,