Baked Spinach Chips (Low Carb)Serves 1. Ready in 15 minutes. Only 3 carbs per serving.
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Optional: Other seasonings like Garlic Powder or Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or simply spray it with a non-stick spray like Pam.
- In a bowl, coat the spinach leaves with the olive oil. A little oil goes a long way-don’t soak them!
- Lay the leaves down on the baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and any other seasonings as desired.
- Bake for 10 minutes. They will shrivel up during the process, which is normal.
- Cool the chips for a few minutes to allow them to crisp up. Then, remove them from the pan and serve!