Watch our setup video for step-by-step instructions.
If you're setting up your A&D blood pressure cuff for the first time, make sure that your phone software and One Drop app are up to date.
Then, follow these steps:
- Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on (required).
- Open the One Drop app.
- Choose the profile icon in the upper right to visit My Account.
- Choose Set Up a Connected Device, then Blood Pressure Cuff.
- Select your blood pressure cuff.
- Press and hold the power button on your blood pressure cuff until PR appears on the blood pressure cuff display.
Check your blood pressure and watch the results automatically upload to the One Drop app.
If you checked your blood pressure prior to setup, those readings will not transfer to the One Drop app. Instead, manually add those blood pressure values in the One Drop app.