Follow these steps to check your blood sugar using your One Drop meter:
- Wash your hands with soap and water and dry thoroughly with a clean towel.
- Lance your fingertip, then gently massage finger from base to tip until blood drop appears.
- Insert a new test strip into the strip port.
- Wait for "apply sample to test strip" animation to appear on the meter screen.
- Apply blood drop to the end of the inserted strip. Do not apply blood on the top of the test strip.
- Listen for a beep. Remove your finger from the test strip and wait for the reading.
If your One Drop meter is set up with the app, your glucose reading will upload automatically. One Drop test strips only require 0.5 microliters (uL) of blood. That's just one small drop!