- Click the profile icon in the top right corner of the One Drop App home screen to access My Account
- Tap Medications under App Settings
- Tap Scheduled Meds under Automation
- Tap Schedule a Med to select medication, dose, reminder frequency (daily or weekly) and time. Tap Save when done.
- Click the gear icon in the bottom right hand corner of the One Drop home screen to access My Account
- Tap Set Up Medications under APP SETTINGS
- Tap Scheduled Meds under AUTOMATION
- Tap plus sign next to Schedule
- Select a saved med from My Medications or tap magnifying glass in the top right hand corner
- Tap plus sign next to Schedule and select dos, units, reminder frequency (daily or weekly), and time. Tap check mark when done.
Make sure to enable notifications so One Drop can remind you to take your scheduled medications. A backlog of scheduled medications will appear on your homescreen under Daily Stats as a blue circle with a number. Tap this circle to confirm individual medications or select all and save.
Scheduled medications serve as a reminder and will not be automatically logged until you confirm the medication and dose on a daily or weekly basis.
Updated: January 22, 2019