Click here to watch the setup video.
Use the One Drop app to set up your blood pressure cuff.
Then follow these steps:
- Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on (required)
- Open the One Drop app (if prompted, allow One Drop to use Bluetooth)
- Insert batteries into your blood pressure cuff
- Tap the checkmark in the lower navigation bar, then tap the profile icon (top-right corner) to visit My Account
- Tap Set Up a Connected Device, then Blood Pressure Cuff
- Select your blood pressure cuff
- Press and hold the power button on your blood pressure cuff until PR appears on the device display
You're connected! 🎉 Test your blood pressure using your device and watch the results automatically transfer to the One Drop app.
IMPORTANT: If you took your blood pressure prior to setup, those cuff readings will not transfer to the One Drop app. Readings will only upload to the One Drop app after initial device setup is complete, and your phone Bluetooth is turned ON.
If you can't set up your blood pressure cuff, call 1-800-437-1474 (press 1) for technical support or check out https://setup.onedrop.today.
Updated: January 10, 2020