Click here to watch setup video.
Use the One Drop app to set up your One Drop meter.
Then follow these steps:
- Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on (required)
- Open the One Drop app
- Visit My Account by tapping the profile icon in the top-right corner
- Tap Set Up a Connected Device, then Glucose Meter
- Select the One Drop Meter from the list of glucose meters
- Press and hold the power button on your glucose meter until a Bluetooth symbol flashes on the meter screen
- Look for a checkmark on your meter
You're connected! 🎉Test your blood sugar using your One Drop meter and watch the results automatically transfer to the One Drop app.
IMPORTANT: If you tested your blood glucose prior to setup, those meter readings will not transfer to the One Drop app. Non-transferable readings will display a line next to the blood glucose value, rather than a time/date.
If you can't set up your One Drop meter, call 1-800-437-1474 for technical support or check out https://setup.onedrop.today.
During setup, if the One Drop app asks for a PIN number, enter the code that appears on your One Drop meter display. If you are not asked for a PIN, continue to follow setup instructions.
Updated: November 26, 2019