We’re seeking a passionate, awesome, and energetic Android Engineer to work at our growth-phase startup. You’ll be working with a talented, diverse, and fun group trying to help people with diabetes treat and monitor themselves in an empowering and innovative way.
We’re looking for an Android Engineer to join our small team of engineers. Our ideal candidates have equally strong opinions about building beautiful products and building beautiful, flexible, self-documenting code. If you have strong opinions and a desire to build mobile applications that could deeply affect the lives of millions of people around the world, you’re in the right place.
Android at One Drop
We launched our Android app in October and we need help to make it even better. We’ve got some well established design patterns and data-storage models to move forward, but we’re looking for someone confident and comfortable enough with Android development to contribute to building the app and designing new and innovative features as we grow.
- Add awesome new capabilities to our brand new Android app
- The sky’s the limit. If you can dream up a beautiful and amazing new way to help our users, we’re going to want to build it
- Occasionally digging around in user data and other backend management functions as required
- Keep an eye out for QA/UX/aesthetics
- Get in on the ground-floor and have a big impact on a massively ambitious project
- Work on something that deeply affects the lives of our users
- Health-care tech, yeah!
- Convenient location in Austin or Manhattan (lower east side)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable experience building Android apps as part of a team
- A couple of apps in the Google Play Store would be helpful
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies fast and make decisions under stress
- Good at talking about what you know and what you can do
- Bonus points for familiarity with RxJava, Dagger 2, MVP, Retrofit, and automated testing
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and links to interesting projects or your website.