Outcomes that stand out
Clinically effective approach. Meaningful results.
One Drop program participants experience life-changing results, including lower estimated A1C in as little as three months. Our program participants are more active, eat smarter, and build healthy habits that last.
1.9% eA1C reduction1
35 minutes of additional activity per week2,3
20g fewer carbs per meal2,3
Save up to $1,800 per person per year
Our peer-reviewed studies demonstrate that One Drop lowers A1C by 0.8% to 1.9% in just 3 months.4,5,6 These A1C reductions can drive $325 - $1,800 in direct cost savings per participant per year.7
More than 20+ peer-reviewed publications and posters presented at national scientific meetings prove that One Drop delivers results for people living with chronic conditions.
The One Drop Diabetes iOS and WatchOS App with In-App Coaching from Certified Diabetes Educators Improves Blood Glucose, Carbohydrate Intake, and Physical Activity2,3
A Machine-Learning Model Accurately Predicts Projected Blood Glucose8
People with Type 2 Diabetes Paying for a One Drop | Expert Coach Improve and Maintain ‘At Goal’ Blood Glucose1
Citations and Footnotes
1. Osborn CY, et al. “People with Type 2 Diabetes Paying for a One Drop | Expert Coach Improve and Maintain ‘at Goal’ Blood Glucose.” Poster session presented at the Society of Behavioral Medicine 39th Scientific Sessions, San Diego, CA. (April 2018)
2. Osborn CY, et al. “The One Drop | Mobile App with In-App Coaching Improves Blood Glucose and Self-Care.” Poster session presented at the 77th Annual Meeting of the American Diabetes Association, San Diego, CA. (June 2017)
3. Osborn CY, et al. “The one drop diabetes iOS and WatchOS app with in-app coaching from certified diabetes educators improves blood glucose, carbohydrate intake, and physical activity.” Oral presentation at Stanford MedicineX, Palo Alto, CA (Sept 2017).
4. Osborn CY, Heyman M, and Dachis J. “The One Drop Mobile App and Experts Program is Evidence-based and Improves Blood Glucose.” Ann Behav Med (SBM Abstract Book). 2017;51(Suppl 1):S1-S2867.
5. Quisel T, Foschini L, and Kerr D. “Self-care Tracking and Blood Glucose Stability Among One Drop Mobile App Users.” Ann Behav Med (SBM Abstract Book). 2017;51(Suppl 1):S1-S2867.
6. Osborn CY, Heyman M, Huddleston B, van Ginkel JR, Rodbard D, and Dachis J. “The One Drop Mobile App with In-app Coaching Improves Blood Glucose and Self-care.” Diabetes (ADA Abstract Book). 2017;66(Suppl 1).
7. Grabner M , Abbott S , Nguyen M, Chen Y, Quimbo R. “Estimated Cost Savings Associated With A1c Reductions In A Large US Commercial Health Plan”. Value in Health. 2013; 16: A1-A298
8. Goldner DR, Osborn CY, Sears LE, Huddleston B, Dachis J. “A machine-learning model accurately predicts projected blood glucose”.Diabetes. 2018 Jul; 67 (Supplement 1).