On Track (Monthly)
One Drop | Experts: On Track is a 9-week structured program designed to give you the information and teach you the skills you need to succeed in managing diabetes. Your Expert will send you messages most days to guide you through the program, answer questions, and give you support, encouragement. You'll work closely with your Expert to:
- Understand the basics of diabetes, including what it is and how it's managed
- Develop routines to make managing diabetes easier
- Get tips and strategies on eating healthy getting more active in your daily life
- Manage your stress
- Overcome challenges to set yourself up for long-term success
- Get the support you need to get on track with your diabetes management
How long does the program last?
9 weeks. Once you've completed the 9-week program, you will still have access to your Expert for ongoing support and guidance whenever you need it.
Who should sign up?
One Drop | Experts: On Track is perfect anyone with type 1 or type 2 diabetes who needs some structure to help them get on track (or back on track). Whether you are newly diagnosed with diabetes and are trying to master the basics, or you have had diabetes for a while and need a refresher and some extra support to meet your goals, this program can give you the support you need.
How much does it cost?
$12.95 per month. No commitment—you can cancel anytime.
Does the ADA recognize One Drop | Experts?
Yes! One Drop I Experts has been Recognized by the American Diabetes Association for Quality Self-Management Education* and Support.