A diabetes diagnosis doesn’t have to hold you back. In fact, for many people living with diabetes, it can feel something like a superpower. For National Diabetes Awareness Month (#NDAM), we’re shining a light on the silver linings of having diabetes and the resilience, determination, and joy of our community.
Join us for a month of activities celebrating the more than 122 million Americans living with diabetes or prediabetes today. Together, let’s continue to advocate for ourselves, so that we can all live better.
How to get involved:
- Facebook profile frame. Visit our Facebook page to show your support with a National Diabetes Awareness Month profile picture frame.
- Portraits of Possible. Keep an eye out on Instagram and Facebook for our interview series with extraordinary people who are thriving with diabetes. Get to know a blind powerlifter, a successful record producer, a New York City firefighter, and more.
- Instagram giveaways. Enter our Instagram giveaways for a chance to win the complete One Drop experience, including a glucose meter, one-year supply of test strips, and one-year Digital Membership.
- Life Without Limits podcast. One Drop’s new podcast where we talk with experts across all areas of health launches on Thursday, November 12th. Find the first episode, “Handling Diabetes Burnout During the Pandemic,” on Apple Podcast and Soundcloud.
- Silver linings panel. Tune in to a panel discussion on Friday, November 13th with members of the type 1 and type 2 communities as they discuss the positive aspects of living with diabetes, hosted by award-winning podcast host and speaker, Stacey Simms.
- Free tote bag. Receive a free One Drop tote bag with any purchase from One Drop store, all month long. Excludes Digital Memberships and recurring plans.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram for recipes, announcements, and posts to share with your own community.
And remember: we’re in this together.