Para español haz clic aquí ▸
The Withings Body smart scale allows you to seamlessly log each weight reading, so you can track your progress over time and make meaningful changes for your health. Below are instructions on how to set up your scale and weigh yourself.
Set up your scale
- On the back of the scale, remove the plastic tab from the battery compartment.
- Make sure your phone's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned on (required).
- Open the One Drop app.
- Choose the profile icon in the upper right to visit My Account.
- Choose Set Up a Connected Device.
- Choose Scale.
- Select Withings Body.
- Follow the prompts in the app to finish setup.
- Weigh yourself using your scale and watch the results automatically transfer to the One Drop app within minutes.
How to weigh yourself
You can record a scale reading by stepping on the scale with both feet. If your weight is not properly distributed, arrows are displayed on the scale to indicate in which direction you should lean to stabilize your weight.
Once your weight appears on the scale, it should show up in the One Drop app within five minutes.
Try to weigh yourself at the same time every day. The best time to do it is in the morning after you’ve used the restroom and before eating or drinking. Wear as few clothes as possible.
Note: any reading taken with the scale will be recorded in the account of the member who set up the device. At this time, the “Invite Friends” function (i.e. syncing multiple One Drop accounts with the same Withings scale) is not supported.
If you experience any difficulties, please reach out to us by calling 1-800-437-1474 (US/CA) (+44 808-164-8300 for UK/EU customers) or emailing us at email@example.com. Support hours are 9:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
Updated: July 19, 2021