Watch our setup video or follow the instructions below.
- Make sure your phone's Wi-Fi is turned on (required).
- Open the One Drop app.
- Choose the profile icon in the upper right to visit My Account.
- Tap Set Up a Connected Device, then Scale
- Select the Blip Wi-Fi scale from the list
- Insert scale batteries — Be careful not to press scale buttons during set-up!
- Listen for a beep and look for AP on the scale display
- When prompted, join 'blip' Wi-Fi Network
- Select your personal Wi-Fi Network and enter Wi-Fi password
To weigh yourself, press the left-most button (labeled "1") along the button of your scale. Then, step on your scale with both feet. Your weight may take a few minutes to show up in the One Drop app. Others sharing your scale should press the center button (labeled "Guest") or the right-most button (labeled "2") before weighing themselves.
If you set up your scale but new weight values are not appearing in the One Drop app, please try the following:
- Step away from your scale for 5 minutes. It may take up to 5 minutes for new weight values to transfer from your scale to the One Drop app.
- Check your internet connection. Your phone requires an internet connection to import any new weight values from your scale. Please check to make sure your smartphone is connected to the internet via cellular data or Wi-Fi,
- Check your Wi-Fi router. Your router creates and communicates with your Wi-Fi network. Make sure your router is turned on and working properly.
- Remove batteries from your scale. If all else fails, remove the batteries from your scale. Then, open the One Drop app and repeat the setup steps outlined above.