- Open the One Drop app.
- Select the profile button in the upper right corner to reach the My Account page.
- Choose Notifications & Permissions.
- Under the Push Notifications section, select which push notifications you would like to receive.
- Selecting either (or all) options will take you to your phone’s settings for the One Drop app.
- iPhone users: Enable push notifications by moving the slider to green.
- Android users: Enable push notifications by moving the Show Notifications slider to blue.
- Follow further instructions on your phone to add a sound, vibration, etc. when you receive a One Drop push notification.
Need more support? You can reach our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: May 11, 2021