Think of the reminders feature as your daily checklist. Located under the Today tab at the top of your One Drop home screen, the reminders feature is a simple way to develop healthy habits. The screen displays what you have planned and what you have accomplished today. Your checklist refreshes every day.
Daily or weekly reminders will appear as an item under “Ready to add”, “Coming up…,” or “Done” depending on the current time and the time the reminder is scheduled.
For example, if it’s 6:00 a.m. and you have a reminder to exercise for 30 minutes at 10:00 a.m., your activity reminder will appear under “Coming up…”
Make sure notifications are turned on! Never miss a reminder with in-app notifications and push notifications when your phone is locked.
How to create a reminder
- Choose the One Drop menu button in the bottom right.
- Select the moment type.
- Choose Remind.
- Create a daily or weekly reminder, or select a specific day of the week.
- Scroll through the hour and minute options to select a time.
- Choose Save when you’re finished.
How to complete a reminder
- Choose the box next to the corresponding reminder (e.g. Food).
- You’ll be brought to a screen where you can add the value and other details.
- Choose Save.
This completed moment will appear under Done in the Today tab or will be listed in the Insight tab for iOS users only.
What is the Insight tab?
This screen should look familiar! Insight is where all your data lives. Use the top bar to view daily and weekly averages, and scroll through your historical One Drop data in chronological order.
Toggle between Today and Insight using the tabs at the top of your One Drop screen.
When will all reminders be available on Android?
Currently, Android users can set reminders for medication. We will announce reminders for other areas soon. Stay tuned!