Read time: 1 minute
It’s easier than ever to log food in the One Drop app.
Not only does food tracking help you understand how what you eat affects your blood sugar, it brings a whole slew of other benefits that can support you in reaching your health goals. Food tracking keeps you accountable, increases mindfulness, and even boosts weight loss.
Remember: you don’t have to log every single food forever. Food tracking can be helpful even if you do it for a short time.
Read on to learn tips and tricks for logging food with One Drop.
How to Log an Individual Food Item
- Select Log at the bottom of the app.
- Select the green icon for food.
- Select the magnifying glass next to Search Food Library.
- Type in your food. Check the box next to the best match. Select + Add 1 Item.
- Select Save in the upper right (iOS) or the checkmark icon (Android).
- To see all your logged food, select “See all my data” on the home screen.
How to Save a Meal
In the latest app update, we’ve made saving a meal even easier.
- Add all the components of your meal from the Food Library. Then select Add to Favorites.
- Type the name of your meal in the text box and select Save.
- To see all your saved meals, select Favorite Foods.
That’s it! Now you’re a food logging pro.
If you still have questions, we’re here to help! Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-437-1474 (US/CA) (+44 808-164-8300 in the UK/EU).