- Open the One Drop app.
- Select the profile icon in the upper right to visit My Account.
- Navigate to App Settings.
- Select Import Health Data.
- Choose Apple Health.
- Share all Health Data or select which data types you want to share between other apps and One Drop.
- Turn All Categories On or individually select which data to allow One Drop to read and write. Green means a category is on.
Need to adjust which data Apple Health and One Drop share with each other? Open the Apple Health app on your phone. Select your profile, then Apps under Privacy. Click on One Drop.
If you experience any difficulties, please reach out to us by calling 1-800-437-1474 (US/CA) (+44 808-164-8300 for UK/EU customers) or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Support hours are 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
Updated: January 22, 2019