Para español haz clic aquí ▸
The Withings BPM Connect blood pressure monitor allows you to seamlessly log your blood pressure, so you can track progress over time and make meaningful changes to your health. Below are instructions on how to set up your blood pressure monitor and take a reading.
If you are having trouble setting up your device with the One Drop app, please make sure your last name has at least three characters, a requirement from Withings for account creation.
Set up your blood pressure monitor
- Make sure your phone's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned on (required).
- Open the One Drop app.
- Choose the profile icon in the upper right of the app to visit My Account.
- Choose Set Up a Connected Device, then Blood Pressure Monitor.
- Select Withings BPM Connect.
- Follow the prompts in the app to finish setup.
- Check your blood pressure using your monitor and watch the results automatically transfer to the One Drop app within minutes.
How to check your blood pressure
- Sit comfortably in a chair with your back supported. Relax for three to five minutes.
- Put your feet flat on the floor. Lay your left arm flat on the table, elevated to heart level, with your palm facing up.
- Loosen the monitor and slide your bare upper arm into the opening. The tube should be positioned against your inner arm.
- Fasten the monitor tight enough, so you can still slide two fingers underneath it, between the monitor and your upper arm.
- Select a simple measurement with a short button press or a triple measurement with a long press. Press the button again to start the measurement. Do not talk during or between measurements.
- Sit still as the monitor inflates and deflates around your upper arm.
- Wait for the blood pressure measurement to complete. When the measurement is complete, the monitor deflates automatically.
- Your systolic and diastolic blood pressure will appear on the tube.
- For the most accurate reading, take three measurements at one-minute intervals. You can achieve this with a long hold on the button.
- Once the reading appears on the device, it should transfer to the One Drop app within a few minutes.
You can also perform a triple measurement when you press down the circular button for 2-3 seconds. The display will change to BPx3.
Check your blood pressure twice daily: once in the morning and again right before bed. Do not smoke, drink, or exercise within 30 minutes of checking your blood pressure. Use the restroom before checking.
Troubleshooting steps for your Withings BPM Connect blood pressure monitor
If you experience any connectivity issues with your Withings BPM Connect blood pressure monitor, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that your blood pressure monitor is within 10 feet of your smartphone when attempting to upload readings to the app.
- Wait at least five minutes for your blood pressure reading to upload to the One Drop app.
- Check to see that your One Drop app is running (open or in the background).
- Confirm that your smartphone is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi. Your phone requires an internet connection to import any new blood pressure values from your monitor. Note: Withings devices are compatible only with a 2.4ghz wireless frequency. Check your Wi-Fi settings to ensure you are on a 2.4ghz frequency, i.e. “MyInternet” and not “MyInternet-5G.” If you continue to have issues, please follow the instructions below to connect with the One Drop customer care team.
- Check for app updates in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
If you experience any difficulties, please reach out to us by calling 1-800-437-1474 (US/CA) (+44 808-164-8300 for UK/EU customers) or emailing us at email@example.com. Support hours are 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
Updated: July 19, 2021